Sokul Surfaces warrants to the original purchaser that all our Sokul Sinks will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for one full year. Our warranty does not cover defects caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alterations, environmental conditions, outdoor or other improper installation, storage and handling; nor any labor expenses. Sokul Surfaces may elect to repair or replace any defective Sokul Sink covered by our warranty.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- Materials and/or services that have not been paid for in full.
- Product installed in any outdoor application.
- Product used as flooring material.
- Improper use or abuse including but not limited to, damage from mishandling of the product, damage from excessive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, physical or chemical abuse and damage from improper care and maintenance.
- Chips at edges or other areas caused by impact damage.
- Scratches. The Sokul Sink is scratch resistant but is not scratch proof. Proper care must always be exercised.
- Chemical damage.
- Securing mechanical fasteners directly into the material.
- Natural variations in the color, size, shape and distribution of the pattern of the natural quartz or natural variations in the background tone. These are inherent characteristics of the product. Color samples provided to consumers are only representative and not an exact replication of what the final product will be.
- Sokul Surfaces is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, and architectural/engineering design, and structural movement, acts of vandalism or accidents.
- Product installed incorrectly.
- This warranty does not cover temporary marks such as metal marks, fingerprints or other signs of daily living.